Would you like to archive your Rejected Candidates, rather than permanently delete them? Follow the steps below to migrate your Rejected Candidates to an archive page, freeing up space on your dashboard for other Candidates.
- Log-in to the SENTIO Platform
- Open the Success Profile containing the Candidates you would like to archive
- Locate the Candidate that you would like to archive
- On that Candidate's row, click the "+" crosshair icon, from the right-hand side
- From the dropdown menu, set the Candidate's Hiring Stage as "rejected"
Any Candidate that is labelled "rejected" will automatically migrate to an archive page, available by clicking on the "Rejected Candidates" button, in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard.
From this page, Rejected Candidates' SENTIO Scores and MMA Reports can be reviewed as usual. If you would like to migrate a Rejected Candidate back to your Dashboard, simply change their Hiring Stage to something other than "rejected".