Feature Note; SENTIO's pre-composed emails will be sent from YOUR email, NOT the email tied to your SENTIO account. All pre-composed emails are just templates that appear in a new window. This allows you to add, delete, or edit at your discretion.
- Go to the candidate's MMA.
- Press the "Email Participant" button on the right side of the screen. It's highlighted in yellow.
- A drop down menu of 5 pre-composed emails will appear.
- Press "Phone Interview" or "In Person Interview".
- A new window will appear from your email provider with the message below. Please add to it as you see fit.
Subject Line: Phone Interview Request
Thank you for applying to work at our company. We appreciate your interest and would like to learn more about you.
Would you be available for a short introductory phone call? I would love to tell you more about our business and get to know you better.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Subject Line: In-Person Interview Request
Thank you for applying to join our team. Your application stood out to us and we would like to invite you to an in-person interview to learn more about you.
When are you available to come in?
I look forward to meeting you soon and telling you more about the position.